Thanks for your continued support!
1. The Bar, Dining Room and newly covered outside Patio, are NOW OPEN 7 days a week for Dinner, and SATURDAY & SUNDAY we open 10am for BRUNCH & LUNCH.
2. Pricing Supplemental Notice - we have been forced to add a price supplement to the listed prices on our menu. Economic experts have said the high inflation for food costs will be transitory (meaning short term), thus we have opted for a Price Supplement to cover the highly inflated costs for food, versus a more permanent price increase and reprinting of all menus. Please know we have opted to maintain the high quality of our food, thus the need for a supplement. Thanks for your understanding!
3. BRUNCH on SATURDAY and SUNDAY 10am - 2pm…. All Brunch customers during the month of October will receive a FREE "RADIGAN’S PUB COFFEE MUG”! Please check out our Brunch Menu...
4. Misc: We have added “professional grade cornhole game equipment" for your use.
5. Friday Evening Music has returned…..Jerry and Dave can be found at Bar alternating weeks….
6. We are Booking Private Parties, both Holiday and into the spring… don’t wait to reserve your date!
7. We are asking folks to PLEASE Park Head-In Only in our paved parking lot. We have added shrubs around the lot, and they are not liking the exhaust from cars backing in to parking places. Thanks for your assistance in saving our shrubs…lol
The staff at Radigan’s is fully vaccinated, and we remind you that NASSAU COUNTY regulations ONLY require those not vaccinated to wear a face mask when coming and going from the facility. Octoberfest, Pumpkin, Twisted Tea along with favorites Guinness, Lite and Angry Orchard are all on tap and waiting for you.
Wishing all continued good health!